Friday, September 11, 2009

Swine Flu

I believe ‘swine flu’ is a common flu and it did not affect my little soul until my dad visited our concerned neighbour. My neighour’s family is very scared. They avoid crowded places and moreover have started yoga, hoping to build their resistance against swine flu. My mama is thinking of starting “beetroot juice saga” :( all over again to fortify the family resistance!!!- . I actually think it will build resistance for awful tastes. For more information about beetroot juice refer ‘zebra talk’ by my sister Zeba. In a few days if you see someone with a mask, a glass of disgusting reddish-purple juice, saying OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM –that could be ME FIGHTING SWINE FLU :)

2 comments:

UGLYRAED said...

hahahahah....... how many lives will swine flue ruin ?????

Zeba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.