Friday, September 4, 2009

Crazy Talk

I like escaping from house hold chores and Home Work.

I love annoying my brother.

I love calling my self moms favorite to trouble my siblings.


I think I am a good actress because only my brother sees the evil behind my face.

My mother says me I am good at applying Mehndi(hina) but refuses when I offer to apply Mehndi on her hands.

My brother is the best person on earth that’s what makes annoying him more fun.

I enjoy the game of innocence in front of my parents.

I wonder how I am known as a good and wise girl at school.

Some times my own achievements astonish me though I believe I am the most talented person on earth.

The whole earth revolves around me.

I love animals very much but still I am not a vegetarian. ( I love eating Chicken)

I love scribbling but not in my brothers books because the after effects are painful.

I love talk bad about my brother but keep it a secret.

I like a clean room but just cant keep one.

If you will ever see my room and think that it is clean. I am warning you that you didn’t see my cupboard yet.

I would never be able to solve the problems in my computer if my brother was not there.

My room is already a disaster; it would have become a greater disaster if no one would have invented a bin.
I love making poems and my dad loves writing them.

A shelf is a nice piece of furniture to keep things away from mischievous hands.

I love cats but I am also scared of them.

6 comments:

Rasha Talkhani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

hmm...smart and witty!

Rasha Talkhani said...

Thanks u I always think of myself as a smart and witty person, but only a few smart people like you notice this quality.

Neha said...

rasha, at 10, if you can write such nice stuff, then what wil u become whn u grow up? please send me the copy of ur first book :))

sonali said...

yesss...n u dnt have to keep it clean beta... der is ryt age for everythng, n dis is not da ryt age to keep your room clean....enjoi life and have fun.

Aniket Thakkar said...

Leaving evidance behind in writing about your evil deeds. Not a good idea. Trust me. :D

Are you taller than Zeba already? :P :P

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow Dipsite. I studied in DPS, Bhilai. Gosh, I miss that place and my teachers.

PS: Nothing. Nothing can beat my room in its sheer ugli- and stinkiness. At 24 I still show no signs of improving. We bear true alligiance to Calvin!