Sunday, September 6, 2009

Didi – My elder sister!

She is my sister and her name is not didi.

Zeba didi may not want to know this but her name made learning the spelling of zebra easy for me.

We are very alike she threw milk behind the sofa and I poured milk in the kitchen sink.

I love her because she is a loving and caring sister.

She used to hold my hand everywhere we went when I was small. (I am not sure it can even be my brother!)

Ones, when I was a baby she was carrying me down the stairs, she tripped and fell. She got hurt but she didn’t let me get a scratch.
She even gave me her precious ‘Sticker Collection’

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adaab

Sweet... Your post, not your sister :P (no offense... just kidding)

Peace,
Samvartha 'Sahil'

Unknown said...

amazing blog :-)

Rasha Talkhani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zeba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnjuGandhi said...

like didi like younger sister
you write so well
keep it up

Neha said...

haha, the post is as cute as u :)

sonali said...

awwwww....*hugs*

u r the youngest blogger and i am gonna read each and every post of yours dahlin...keep writting.

ps: u dnt have to go to my blog, do not read it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rasha!!
your are such an adorable thing mashallah! I love this post!!! Keep writing! we are all sooo proud of you!

Mustaf said...

Came from Zeba's blog...you are just 10 and you are writing so nicely!!Way to go dear...just curious, do you also play like the other children at your age or you prefer blogging than playing with them :P?

UGLYRAED said...

hey rasha dont worry my brother and sister dropped me many times.So many that i couldnt remember but they do.so its normal.I guess all those bumbs made peaple like you and me(the youngest ones) smarter :P