Thursday, January 25, 2018

The TOUGH guys

Did you know that when I am not writing profound poetry I write funny raps. I like to consider rapping a skill of mine. It's not perfect but its better than nothing. When my friends hear me rap they are shocked! They say its because they didn't expect me to be good but I don't know for sure. You can't really tell with shocked people.After all they all just look like this :O Are they happy,sad... confused? For all I know they could be thinking Why is she torturing me like this.Uggggghhh

Well here's a rap that I had written a few months ago. THIS IS NOT TO BE READ. IT IS MENT TO BE RAPPED. RAP IT OUT LOUD AND HAVE FUN!! Those people around you are too busy obsessing over their own lives to care about what you are doing.Trust me.It will be fun. :D

We be in leather
Pretending to be gangsta
But ain't got a single misdemeanor
Unless you count
Eating hummus with Cucumber

Our threats
They as hollow as your head
Our style
looks thrifty
But it's a lie
Our jeans are torn
While on the rich shop's hangers
Playing to peoples tunes
like a well trained dancer.

That's what we really are
Fakers,phonies, haters, loonies.
Pretending to be someone
who I truly can't be

Just trying to fit in
Something's missin'
The dance is long
continuously going on
Dancers are tired
but the music plays on.
Curtains open
But the act's over.

NOW TELL THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROWDED AROUND YOU ABOUT MY BLOG!!
lol
Also, Thanks


No comments: