Saturday, January 27, 2018

Piece of meat

I feel like a piece of meat
In my tight dress I feel like a sausage 
marinating in your gaze.
You don't want all of me
Just pieces.
Some prefer the breast piece
Other's prefer the leg piece.
Yes, there are some who like the whole chick-en 
But it should be young and tender.
And you only like it completly
if it's lean meat.
And it should never have a head
because for you that's scary. 
Would you prefer to take out or dine in 
Let me apply makeup
because meat looks more appetizing with garnish. 
Too much dressing interrupts the flavour
so just add sparse dressing.

It's only when I contradict you 
that I am no longer considered a piece of meat.
It's only when I contradict you 
that  I am considered alive.
because when I contradict you 
I am considered a bitch.


No comments: